Bower Adventure Course
Youth in the BAC will have the opportunity to be certified in Wilderness Medicine, learn backcountry living skills while backpacking on trails and over mountain passes, learn mountaineering skills while camping on a glacier, experience a 24-hour solo time, learn basics of rock climbing, raft through class III-IV whitewater, and apply skills on a student led expedition. Guides will use these experiences in the outdoors to mentor youth and encourage them to reach their full leadership potential.
- Ages: 15-19
- Complete and submit application
- Complete the interview process
- Complete trip waiver and contract
- Register for BAC
- May 15th
Scholarships and fundraising options available, please call to inquire.
- – Wilderness Medicine Training
- – Backpacking and Introduction to Backcountry Skills
- – Expedition Rafting Trip on Deschutes River
- – Rock Climbing at Smith Rock
- – 24-Hour Solo Time in the Backcountry
- – Mountaineering Expedition
- – Student Led Backpacking Trip