Learn to navigate class 3 whitewater with a paddle raft. Held over three weekends, you will learn about river flow, captaining a crew, read-and-run techniques, basic rescue techniques, and more. Upon successful completion of this course, you will meet the requirements for raft guide in the state of Washington.
*certificate of completion available upon request
*Additional fees may apply
-camping and meals at visiting rivers
*Locations subject to change
Scholarships and fundraising options available, please call to inquire.
- 3/17/2017 – 5pm-9pm Classroom session
- 3/18/2017 – Full day on water, Spokane River
- 3/19/2017 – Full day on water, Spokane River
- 3/25/2017 – Full day on water, Spokane River
- 3/26/2017 – Full day on water, guide your family and friends
- 4/1/2017 – Full day on water, Wenatchee River (leave Friday night)
- 4/2/2017 – Full day on water Wenatchee River, drive to Spokane