Our Junior Guide program focuses on strengthening your relationship with God, introducing you to Peak 7’s ministry through outdoor adventures, and teaching you the skills needed to run a Peak 7 trip. Learn basic whitewater rafting techniques and climbing knots while also developing relationships with other youth. If you want to challenge yourself, deepen your relationship with God, experience the wilderness, and learn more about our ministry to youth from various backgrounds, this is perfect for you!
Scholarships and fundraising options available, please call to inquire.
- June 24th – Trip Pack out
- June 25th – Climbing at Smith Rock
- June 26th – Rafting Deschutes River
- June 27th – Hike and Rafting Deschutes River
- June 28th – Rappelling and solo time
- June 29th – Rafting the Deschutes River
- June 30th – Trip unload and clean-up
If you’re looking for the biggest water you can pack into one day, this is it. With rapids like “Devil’s Hole” and “Elevator”, you’re sure to get plenty of adrenaline and waves. This trip is a full day, and usually includes lunch and a few stops for additional activities.