This is a week-long adventure in which you get to experience all the different aspects of being a guide. From learning to belay other climbers and guiding others through rapids to how to shop and load out for a week-long trip, you’ll come out of this trip understanding all the planning and preparation as well as guiding skills necessary to run a successful trip. In addition to hard skills we focus on leadership skills, how to facilitate conversations and activities, and how to share your faith.
Scholarships and fundraising options available, please call to inquire.
- June 25th – Trip Pack out
- June 26th – Climbing at Smith Rock
- June 27th – Rafting Deschutes River
- June 28th – Hike and Rafting Deschutes River
- June 29th – Rappelling and solo time
- June 30th – Rafting the Deschutes River
- July 1st – Trip unload and clean-up
If you’re looking for the biggest water you can pack into one day, this is it. With rapids like “Devil’s Hole” and “Elevator”, you’re sure to get plenty of adrenaline and waves. This trip is a full day, and usually includes lunch and a few stops for additional activities.