For 16-17 year olds interested in getting involved with outdoor ministry, Junior Guide is a great chance to experience the adventure while learning about Peak 7’s programs. The trip is seven days of adventure including rock climbing, whitewater rafting, rappelling, and more. With an emphasis on overcoming fears, being intentional about your relationship with God, and challenging yourself, Junior Guide is perfect for teens that want to explore what it’s like to guide for Peak 7.
Scholarships and fundraising options available, please call to inquire.
- June 23rd – Trip Pack out
- June 24th – Climbing at Smith Rock
- June 25th – Rafting Deschutes River
- June 26th – Hike and Rafting Deschutes River
- June 27th – Rappelling and solo time
- June 28th – Rafting the Deschutes River
- June 29th – Trip unload and clean-up
If you want the unforgettable experience of rafting through a wilderness desert canyon, sleeping under the stars at float-in only campsites, and running rapids far away from road access, then try our Deschutes multi-day trip. This 40 mile multi-day trip ends near Maupin on the one-day section.