This training will give students an opportunity to dive deeper into the technical skills of each of these adventures, while building their confidence as leaders. Students will be closely mentored by guides as they grow in their knowledge and understanding of how to be an outdoor leader. Students will also be able to receive CPR and Wilderness First Aid certifications.
- Ages: 16 – 18
Steps to sign up:
- Complete and submit application
- -After submitting an application you will be contacted by a Peak 7 staff member
- Fill out and submit trip paperwork and deposit
- Final payment is due 2 weeks prior to the start of the course
- April 15th
Scholarships and fundraising options available, please call to inquire.
- – Whitewater Rafting
- – Rock Climbing at Smith Rock
- – Mountaineering in the Cascades
- – Wilderness First Aid