Peak 7 Adventures is excited to recruit for the next Executive Director in partnership with Express Employment Professionals. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to lead a fast paced and innovative team. Peak 7 Adventures is a dynamic organization in search of a leader to take this wonderful non-profit to the next level.
Peak 7 Adventures operates under the ideology that every young person should have the opportunity to experience life-changing adventures that help them to grow physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually, regardless of socio-economic standing. This organization empowers youth through outdoor adventures, and has been doing so for 11 years and counting in the Seattle, Spokane and Central Oregon regions.
The Executive Director is responsible for overseeing the administration, programs and most importantly, fundraising development for the organization. Other key duties include marketing and community outreach. The position reports directly to the Board of Directors. Responsibilities Include:
• Strategic leadership
• Operations management
• Resource development
• Financial & contract management
• Stakeholder/partner relations
• Program/services assessment & delivery
• Oversee planning, implementation and evaluation of Peak 7 Adventures’ programs
• Human resource management
• Board administration & development
• Community & public relations
• Communications & marketing
The right candidate will have a heart for mission and a mind for business, ideally having professional experience as a Development within the non-profit sector.
• Action oriented, entrepreneurial and innovative in approach and problem solving
• Works in a collaborative and inclusive manner, exhibiting values of respect and dignity
• Demonstrated strategic leadership skills
• Servant leadership philosophy
• Visionary, forward looking ability to anticipate and respond to changing needs to execute the Christian mission effectively
• Financial and business management experience
• Effectively balance multiple priorities while leading and empowering staff
• Excellent Communicator with demonstrated ability to communicate and engage across all levels, board, staff, and stakeholders
The successful candidate will be afforded a competitive compensation and benefits package.
To be considered for this position, please submit your directed cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.