Whitewater Rafting/Climbing Guide
Deschutes, Wenatchee, and McKenzie Rivers
Oregon guides spend the summer teaching people to paddle as a team, coaching them through their first experience with whitewater, and making it possible for participants to have the best day ever, over and over again. While rafting on class 2-4 rapids takes up most of the summer, Oregon guides will also belay rock climbers, lead hikes, and facilitate rappels. No previous whitewater or outdoor experience is required, but a willingness to work hard, try new things, and engage with a dynamic and unpredictable adventure is a must.
Summer Season Commitment: Full time, May 26, 2020-August 31, 2020 (End date flexible)
Raft Guide Requirements:
- Christian faith
- 18 years of age or older
- Successful completion of Peak 7 Adventure’s Raft Guide School (provided)
- A 1-season commitment minimum, 2 season commitment preferred
- Excellent physical condition
- Previous Outdoor Leadership experience.
- Knowledge and background in outdoor learning experiences.
*This is a support raised position
If you have any other questions, please Contact Us.